8 Secret Strategies for Selling Your Home FAST!

The 8 Secret Strategies To Sell Your Home For Up To 18% More Money for Your Home Than Traditional Real Estate Methods!

How to Create a Fake Staged Room


Imagine when selling your home, on the very first day on the market, you have buyers lined up outside your door. Better yet, these buyers all have their checkbooks and are willing to pay you list price or more. You may be asking, how can this happen for me when I sell my home?

Watch this video to understand how you can prepare, right now, if you are planning to sell your home in Spring 2014. That is of course, if you want to CRUSH your competition.

The strategy I use to have buyers lined up outside my client's door is called creating a "Fake Staged Room". In the video, I talk about how we get great interior pictures of the home way before you are going on the market. Combine this with the great exterior pictures you have, from when your home looked its best on the outside (see Blog from October 1st) and you are ready to market your home to potential buyers BEFORE your home goes on the market.

I call it my Coming Soon Listing program. My video will show you how the interior can be “faked” for professional pictures.  For example, you move your kitchen “stuff” into a different room of the house while your Real Estate Expert takes beautiful pictures of your now cleaned and “clutter-free” kitchen. Then, repeat this process in each room so every picture looks clean and ready for potential buyers to imagine themselves moving in right away!

Once we upload these pictures to YOUR home’s website, you have wonderful pictures inside and out! This, in turn, creates DEMAND for your home!  That makes thousands of dollars of difference in YOUR pocket.

To find out how you can get your FREE Home Seller Tool Kit, outlining my 8 Secret Strategies to selling your home Fast for Top Dollar, just go to www.HomeSellerToolKit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment