Watch on your mobile device >>
When buying or selling a house one of the most overlooked parts of the process is making sure you as a home buyer/seller are educated. The difference between negotiating the best price of a home and wasting your time comes from hiring the right team. Having a team of experts working for you instead of a traditional agent for a huge company creates a huge advantage for you.
So how can you tell the difference between a team of real estate experts and average frustrated agents? We asked the Cardano Real Estate Experts what you should look for when hiring a real estate agent and they gave these responses:
· Real Estate Experts are in it for the long run: The average frustrated agent may come in and out of the real estate industry. They may see the challenges and reduce their work habbits to part-time or not at all. Experts are in it to win. They have been around for a long time and are not going anywhere any time soon.
· Real Estate Experts have cutting edge technology: Whether it be online communication systems, internet marketing, or coming soon listing searches; experts have the capabilities of enhancing your real estate experience.
· Real Estate Experts build long term relationships: Having the approach of building relationships vs. flipping houses shows that the experts wants to learn what is important to you. The goal of experts is to make you so outrageously happy with the level of help you get that you gladly introduce them to your friends or family members who also need their help.
· Real Estate Experts are prepared: They know all the local market trends, statistics and are prepared for every situation because they’ve done it thousands of times.
· Real Estate Experts can negotiate: The negotiation process can change the final cost up or down thousands of dollars. Knowing that you have a team of experts that are pit-bull negotiators will put your mind at ease knowing they will fight for your every last penny.
· Real Estate Experts know the market: Since experts know the market so well they help you stay one step ahead of the process every time. So you’ll know what to expect, when to expect it, and how it will happen.
· Real Estate Experts know what’s going on with you: Having a team of experts allows more than one person to be familiar with what is going on with your situation. Since expert teams work together you will have many people working to help you who know your exact situation.
· Real Estate Experts know you: Not only does a team of experts know your situation but they also get to know you. The entire team should be there for you when you call and it should not just be a recording when you call.
· Real Estate Experts educate: Real Estate Experts have a responsibility to educate. Since they have such an in-depth perception of the real estate market they will be willing to share that information with you freely for your benefit. Usually teams of experts will host seminars, trainings, or webinars educating you about the home selling or buying process.
· Real Estate Experts are committed to your success: Experts don’t work for a commissions check. They work for your success and for you to be so happy with the level of help they provided that you will introduce them to your friends and family members.
To find out more about how you can get expert real estate advice visit, www.cardanoexperts.com.